PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 20 May 2014 Research Coverage by Patersons
- 14 May 2014 St George Mining's Chairman, John Prineas, speaks to Proactive Investors at the RUI Sydney Resources Round-up on nickel drilling about to commence
- 1 May 2014 Investor Presentation
- 11 April 2014 Research Coverage on St George Mining
- 26 November 2013 Investor Presentation
- 10 October 2013 Investor Presentation
- 25 Jun 2014 Further Nickel Targets for Drilling
- 23 Jun 2014 Nickel Sulphide Drilling Update
- 6 Jun 2014 Media Coverage on St George Mining
- 4 Jun 2014 Notice of Meeting - Capital Raisings
- 4 Jun 2014 Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 30 May 2014 Media Coverage on St George Mining
- 27 May 2014 St George Commences Drilling of Nickel Sulphide Targets
- 26 May 2014 Nickel Sulphide Drilling Campaign
- 22 May 2014 St George Completes Capital Raising
- 15 May 2014 Oversubscribed Capital Raising
- 12 May 2014 St George Ready for Nickel Sulphide Drilling Campaign
- 30 April 2014 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
WELCOME TO ST GEORGE MINING LIMITED
St George Mining Limited is a nickel and gold explorer with the goal of creating shareholder value through successful exploration of under-explored mineral properties that are prospective for the discovery of world class deposits.
Our flagship asset is the 100% owned East Laverton Property in the North-Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia. The Property covers over 2,000 sq km and encompasses multiple greenstone belts. This is a dominant landholding within a favourable geological setting on the eastern margin of the Yilgarn Craton. The combination of frontier exploration within a highly favourable environment is the key for new discoveries of a significant scale.
In a very short time, the Company has advanced the East Laverton Property to the status of an emerging nickel field by identifying highly attractive nickel prospects within extensive ultramafic belts.
Exploration drilling in 2012 focused on the 60 strike-kilometres of the Stella Range Belt and demonstrated multiple occurrences of disseminated nickel sulphides, confirming the highly prospective nature of this belt to host massive nickel sulphide mineralisation.
The Cambridge Nickel Project is situated along the Stella Range Belt and is our most advanced nickel prospect. Cambridge is a large ultramafic (dunite) body, an unusual ultramafic occurrence that is unique to the NE Goldfields. Cambridge is comparable in age and setting to the dunite body that hosts the giant Perseverance nickel deposit at Leinster, Western Australia.
The Company’s 2013 drilling campaign at Cambridge encountered the upper levels of a high MgO (magnesium oxide) zone, which appears similar in nature to the central dunite-lens at the Perseverance nickel deposit.
St George has a strategic and focused exploration programme to rapidly progress our most advanced nickel prospects, while continuing regional exploration to develop a solid pipeline of new prospects. Our highly experienced management and technical team are working together to make a major discovery.
St George is well positioned for exploration success.