PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
WELCOME TO ST GEORGE MINING LIMITED
St George Mining Limited has secured exploration projects in two richly mineralised areas of Australia – the North East Goldfields of Western Australia and the Pine Creek mineral field in the Northern Territory. These projects have tremendous potential for major resource discoveries of significant scale.
The East Laverton Property in the North-Eastern Goldfields region of Western Australia (100% owned by St George Mining) represents a dominant landholding on the eastern fringe of the Yilgarn Craton. This is potentially a new mineral field, with highly attractive exploration prospects for gold and nickel.
St George Mining, through its wholly own subsidiary Desert Fox Resources Pty Ltd, has entered into a Farm-in Agreement with a major mining company under which that company will have the right to earn an interest in the nickel rights attaching to the tenements located at the East Laverton Property. For further information on the farmin arrangement, please see ASX Release dated 6 April 2011 ‘St George Mining Secure Nickel Exploration Deal’ and Project Dragon.
St George Mining has retained 100% ownership of gold and all other metals at the East Laverton Property and will continue with its gold exploration activities, including its ongoing drilling programme of high priority targets.
The Pine Creek Property (80% owned by St George Mining) is highly prospective for gold and uranium, as well as having potential for rare earths. The Blue Thunder Gold Project and the White Strike Uranium Project are located at the Pine Creek Property.
St George Mining is undertaking extensive exploration activities, with the objective of substantially increasing the value of its Projects through successful, cost-effective and targeted exploration activity.