PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
The Board of St George Mining is a highly experienced team possessing a broad range of technical, corporate and financial skills as well as a deep understanding of the Australian and global resources industry. The Board is ideally qualified to expertly manage the Company through its strategic establishment and growth phases. As the projects of the Company advance, the Board intends to consider the recruitment of additional management as required.
John Prineas B.Ec LL.B F Fin (Executive Chairman)
John has over 24 years experience in the banking and legal sectors, including a period as the head of a financial institution in Australia. He commenced his career as a lawyer at Allen, Allen & Hemsley, gaining extensive experience in commercial transactions and corporate advice in both Australia and Asia-Pacific. In 1994, he joined Dresdner Bank AG in Sydney and over the next 10 years occupied the roles of General Counsel, Chief Operating Officer and Country Head with a focus on project and acquisition finance for resources and infrastructure projects as well as associated capital markets and treasury products, including commodities trading. John has a diverse range of high level experience in finance, mining and corporate governance.
Tim Hronsky B.Eng (Geology) Mausimm, MSEG (Executive Director)
Tim is a geologist with over twenty years international experience in the mineral exploration and mining industry, including 15 years with Placer Dome Inc. After graduating from the West Australian School of Mines, Tim began his career in a number of operational roles before shifting to exploration where he was the Exploration Manager (Asia) for Placer Dome. Subsequently he undertook a number of corporate roles related to business improvement, risk management and assurance. More recently, he has been providing consulting services to a range of clients in the global exploration and mining industry.
Formerly, Tim was a founding director of Emmerson Resources (ASX: ERM) and a non-executive director of A1 Minerals Ltd (ASX: AAM).
Marcus Michael B.Bus, CA (Non Executive Director)
Marcus has been involved with private equity consulting, capital and debt funding and corporate reconstruction since 1990. He is a Chartered Accountant and Director of Marshall Michael Pty Ltd, Chartered Accountants located in Perth and Managing Director from 1994 – 2005. He has provided consulting services to public and private entities across a broad range of industries including mining, engineering, healthcare, retail, and agriculture. Marcus graduated from Curtin University in 1990 and has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1994.
Marcus is an Executive Director of Argent Minerals Limited (ASX: ARD).