PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
ABOUT THE PINE CREEK PROPERTY
The Pine Creek Property is located 200 km SE of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. The logistics of the property are excellent. The area is well serviced by sealed road and rail link that runs from Darwin to Alice Springs. The property is also likely to be able to access the main gas pipeline from the north coast.
The Pine Creek Property is located in the western section of the central domain of the Proterozoic Pine Creek Orogen (PCO), a major gold and uranium province in the Northern Territory, with a known gold endowment of approximately 11 MozAu.
The Blue Thunder Gold Project and the White Strike Uranium Project are located within the Pine Creek Property, which covers an area of 1,253.50 sq km. Previous diamond drilling at the Blue Thunder Gold Project has identified a very large gold system which has excellent potential for a major gold deposit.
The following map shows the location of the Company’s tenements at Pine Creek, and highlights their close proximity to other major projects including the Hayes Creek Project (uranium) of Thundelarra Exploration Limited (ASX: THX), the Quantum Prospect (uranium and rare earths) of Territory Uranium Limited (ASX: TUC) and the Cosmo Howley Mine (2+Moz gold) of Crocodile Gold Corp (TSX: CRK).