PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
ABOUT THE EAST LAVERTON PROPERTY
The East Laverton Property is comprised of a package tenements which cover a total area of 1,810 sq km. This is a large and dominant landholding in the under-explored but highly prospective eastern fringe of the Yilgarn Craton.
This is a frontier location and has tremendous potential to host significant resources, particularly gold and nickel. The map below indicates the regional context of the East Laverton Property. Exciting gold discoveries have already been announced by companies exploring in proximity to St George Mining – namely, Gold Road Resources Limited (Yamarna Project), International Gold Fields Limited (Plumridge Project) and the Tropicana joint venture of Anglogold Ashanti Limited and Independence Group.
The East Laverton Property is situated along the Minigwal and Stella Range Faults which are cross-cut by a NE-SW tensional fault system, informally known as the “Tropicana Trend”. This represents a combination of outstanding geological and structural settings which form an optimal gold hosting structure.
St George Mining’s tenements cover the southern continuation of the Duketon Belt. The northern part of the Duketon Belt has already yielded several recent nickel sulphide discoveries, including the Rosie Prospect (70% Independence Group NL (ASX: IGO) and 30% South Boulder Mines Limited (ASX: STB)) where drill hole TBDD098 intersected 5.20m @ 9.13% Ni, 1.09% Cu and 7.09 g/t PGE’s (Platinum Group Elements) (see STB ASX Release 3 June 2010).
St George Mining has, through its wholly own subsidiary Desert Fox Resources Pty Ltd, entered into a Farm-in Agreement with a major mining company under which that company will have the right to earn an interest in the nickel rights attaching to the tenements located at the East Laverton Property. For further information on the farmin arrangement, please see Project Dragon.