PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
St George Mining, through its wholly own subsidiary Desert Fox Resources Pty Ltd, has entered into a Farm-in Agreement with a major mining company (the “Company”) under which the Company will have the right to earn an interest in the nickel rights attaching to the tenements located at the East Laverton Property.
The key terms of the Farm-in Agreement include:
- The Company has a 2 year option over the nickel rights at 9 tenements covering in total approx. 498 sq km (the ‘Core Tenements’).
- An obligation on the Company to spend $600,000 on exploration during the option period and maintain the tenements in good standing.
- On exercise of the option, a right for the Company to earn a 51% interest in the nickel rights in the tenements governed by the Farm-in Agreement by spending $3m over 3 years.
- On exercise of the option, a right for the Company to select any or all of an additional 7 tenements, covering in total approx. 470 sq km, to also be included in the Farm-in Agreement.
- A right for the Company to increase its interest to 70% by sole funding a bankable feasibility study (BFS), in which case St George Mining is free carried for its 30% interest up to completion of the BFS.
- An obligation on the Company to update St George Mining on its exploration activities on a quarterly basis.
- St George Mining retaining 100% of the rights to gold and all other metals within the tenements.
- Both parties to the agreement will share information on their respective exploration activities.
For further information on Project Dragon, including project updates, please see the following ASX Releases:
- ASX Release dated 6 April 2011 ‘St George Mining Secure Nickel Exploration Deal’.