PRESENTATIONS & RESEARCH REPORTS
- 30 April 2013 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 30 April 2013 St George Raises Funds
- 29 April 2013 Project Dragon Farmin Option Extension
- 23 April 2013 St George Commences Drilling at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 19 April 2013 St George Prepares to Drill at Cambridge Nickel Prospect
- 12 March 2013 Half Yearly Report
- 30 January 2013 St George Confirms Nickel Potential at Cambridge
- 22 January 2013 High Priority Targets at Red Dragon REE Prospect
- 17 December 2012 Cambridge Nickel Prospect - Exploration Update
- 26 November 2012 St George Provides Update on Drilling Programme
- 20 November 2012 St George Defines Priority Targets at Cambridge
- 12 November 2012 St George Commences 2012 Drilling Programme
- 31 October 2012 Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report
- 26 October 2012 Notice of Annual General Meeting
- 25 October 2012 Drill Results at Project Dragon
- 23 October 2012 Nickel Sulphides Identified at Project Dragon
The Company has been established to acquire mining properties with the aim of generating projects with economic resource inventories. The corporate strategy is to achieve long term growth in shareholder wealth through the discovery and development of major ore deposits.
St George Mining Limited was incorporated on 19 October 2009 and has two wholly owned subsidiaries – Desert Fox Resources Pty Limited (which owns 100% of the East Laverton Property) and Blue Thunder Resources Pty Ltd (which holds the Company’s 80% interest in the Pine Creek Property).
The Company will initially focus on exploration opportunities in under-explored regions of Australia that the Company considers to be prospective for major mineral discoveries. The Company has identified the eastern fringe of the North Eastern Goldfields in Western Australia and the western section of the Pine Creek Orogen in the Northern Territory as two such attractive areas for exploration.
The Company’s strategy has been to identify and acquire interests in projects that are advanced exploration projects. The previous explorers at these properties have expended considerable funds to progress the geological understanding of the properties, resulting in the identification of numerous mineral targets for further investigation. This significantly reduces the exploration risk for the Company.